The first few weeks of your baby's life are the most important time for establishing breastfeeding. I can work with you to increase your chances of having a long and successful breastfeeding/pumping experience.
Some reasons you may make an appointment are:
- Breast engorgement.
- Plugged ducts or breast infections like mastitis.
- Sore, cracked or painful nipples.
- Milk supply concerns.
- Struggling with nursing positions.
- Issues with latching.
- Your baby isn't gaining weight.
- Pumping either once you return to work or for bottle feeding with breastmilk.
- Your baby refusing the breast.
What you will learn:
- How to increase or maintain your milk supply.
- Recognizing your baby's hunger cues.
- Determining a feeding schedule.
- Making sure your baby is latched properly.
- Treatment for sore or cracked nipples.
- Treatment for breast engorgement.
- Finding the best breastfeeding position for you and your baby.
- Making sure your baby is gaining weight.
- Using your breast pump to express breastmilk.
A 90% savings!
Average Cost: $295
The Doulala Birth